Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's not the same

4 posters

Go down

it's not the same Empty it's not the same

Post by lis782 Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:38 pm

hey girls i joined the site arby suggested which does seem nice but it's just not the same as here, is there anything we can all do to continue to keep this place alive, i have truly enjoyed the past few months and would love for it to continue. what do you all think? (my fingers are crossed)
lis782
lis782
Just Learning

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

it's not the same Empty Re: it's not the same

Post by Arby Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Lisa I am really sorry but it seems this has died.. I have emailed Tina and she has not replied. I would love to see it keep going but with only 3 or so peole commenting on here is does seem a bit pointless. I do urge you to give the other place a go. Keep coming in here but I don't think it will be a place that is going to keep going.
Arby
Arby
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by lis782 Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:26 am

yes i seem to agree with you not alot going on here at all any more so i to think this is it,
i will see you over there the people do seem lovely
lis782
lis782
Just Learning

Back to top Go down

Post by kim Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:59 pm

Hi girls can you let me know the name of the new forum i would like to continue chatting
kim
kim
Getting There

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by lis782 Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:19 am

hi kim i just found another one that i like its 3 angels scrapping, the other girls found some others that seem good to hope to see you round
lis782
lis782
Just Learning

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:32 am

hi girls.. yes so sorry this seems to be coming to a close.. it really is a great site but it does need a manager of sorts..
arby has invited me to scrap of difference and it seems a good site.. it is hard to break into any new site i feel as i am a pretty shy sort of person..
i am giving scrap of difference a go for a while. i am still finding my feet , not knowing where to put layouts etc, but the girls are all lovely and i have been getting a lot of inspiration from the sites they have put up for us to go to for sketches.
i hope to keep in contact with my doodles girls, you are all great and have filled my days with your chatter and friendship..
so take care...
xxlizzyc
p.s. there is also places like facebook to stay connected!!
lizzyc
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum