Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favourite product and why????

+7
gizmo
sheree
Lali
phatassphairy
scrappin4joy
scrappinjo
Tina Head Lady
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What's your favourite product and why???? Empty What's your favourite product and why????

Post by Tina Head Lady Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:36 pm

My favourite product's are Rub-ons and chipboard...and my black pen...but only because they are all so versatile and can be made to do almost anything you wish...
Oh I also love stamping, got have your stamping.

What are your favourite products and why????

Tina Cool
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

https://cddoodles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite product and why???? Empty Re: What's your favourite product and why????

Post by scrappinjo Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:30 am

Still haven't quite got a favourite product yet but yes rub ons are a must. and stamping i'm really getting the feel for it know and using different colours which feels weird after using black all the time, now i'm trying to conquer paper layering which is what i'm working on now, and yes i have to agree after discovering something simple as a black pen you can't scrapbook with out it! but flowers are one fave product because it is always pics my brain layering different colours, being outrageous and mixing colours that don't go with that lo so that is definitly one fave. Very Happy jo
scrappinjo
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite product and why???? Empty Re: What's your favourite product and why????

Post by scrappinjo Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:11 pm

i'm really liking the effect's of eyelet's don't get to use them often cause my ds son sleeps and it is a bit noisey but, lately i have been because he is awake more during the day.....yeah! i've always liked them now i appreciate them...
scrappinjo
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:24 am

Yeah I just doing a lay-out with them now, I have a tonne that I need to use but now I need to get some more black ones... Very Happy
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:02 am

i hate when you run out of something god it grind's me, like lastnight i ran out of little white flowers three can you believe it! Mad
scrappinjo
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:16 pm

Then don't you hate when you have to get your lazy butt up and out to the shops and they have run out of them....not happy jan...so I had to improvise...and lo and behold it couldn't have worked out better even if I had tried...lol

I love how that happens...

This is just such a weird post I'm writing...lol. I started off saying how I hated something but then turned it into how I loved that, that annoying thing ended up being a great thing...anyway I need a break...lol

Last edited by Tina Head Lady on Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappin4joy Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:22 pm

Lots and lots of fav. products....maybe I should just put down what I have most of.....tonnes of chippie, masses of rubons, Kilometres of ribbons, enough PP to strip a forest...and enough flowers to fill a paddock.... Laughing Laughing ohhh where is that caffeine... Rolling Eyes
scrappin4joy
scrappin4joy
Just Learning

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:26 pm

ROTFLMAO...my husband thinks Im going insane laughing at the computer...lol...But anyway I am so with you on that one Heathermaybe we could all get together a feed a starving country if we sold all our stuff...lol. Umm on second thoughts I'll just donate I don't think I could live with out my scrapping stuff...lol. Does that make me a mean person..lol
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappin4joy Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Not at all mean....see if we gave up our scrappin stuff, we'd go insane and foget to donate money....so we have to scrap to survive...just so the world goes round...well it's a good theory...let's stick to that until we think of a better one...
scrappin4joy
scrappin4joy
Just Learning

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:32 pm

Ok I am with you or we can just say that we don't have any money because we scrap and we are addicts and we need to scrap anomynous....lol Ok I think I definitly need that coffe...lol
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:13 pm

you girls, funny funny funny....LMAO! i think you's all need to get of the coffee! haha! i think any excuse will be fine in the world of scrapbooking..... Very Happy
scrappinjo
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:09 pm

lol yes I agree,

I have discovered that I am really enjoying the effect and use og Luminatre twinkling H2O's hthey are just so easy to use an the effect is amazing....
I want to get some more but I can't find any-one selling them anymore...I want the brights like red and blues...
I already have all the natural tones, but I really want some brights so that I can use it on any type of lay-out theme...not just my arty ones...
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:02 pm

hey tina, i will check my local scrapbooking shop at bella vista FANTASIA, that is where i got mine 5 for $10, i will see if they have the bright's for you! that is one you got me hooked on!
scrappinjo
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:59 pm

It's all good Jo I just ordered another 12 from Scrappy Days...they sell them in the six packs so I will have a nice little collection of 18 to have some fun with...one of the packs I ordered I think has balck...i am so looking forward to using that
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:09 pm

oh! damn you! LMAO i ordered them to and she has run out, you took the last one's..........you evil lady going to come over one night and steal them!....LOL! Twisted Evil
scrappinjo
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:34 pm

lol...well then I think I will have to purchase a safe and start storing them and other scrapping valuebles in their...lol
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:48 pm

good idea! lol!
scrappinjo
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:27 am

No though I met get a safe so that it can keep my stuff away from little fingers...lol. But I think that would cost an absolute fortune because I would need one the size of a room....lmao...actually I should just lock myself in there and refuse to ever come out....yes now I'm thinking....lol.
As long as I have my net and scrapbooking I will survive...lol I don't need food just coffee...lol...aaawww though I would miss the cuddles....
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:23 pm

i am addicted to alphabets .....i have 100's of sets at the moment in my stash Embarassed i love to alter them .........but i am really addicted to it all ......when i moved recently ...the blokes that shifted our stuff asked my hubby what are all these boxes maked craft 1 and craft 2 ...and so on ..........and my hubby just said that my wife loves scrapbooking .....there were 7 boxes marked craft 1 ....cause they were the first boxes that needed to be unpacked ......and then it went down in rank of stash ....lol
phatassphairy
phatassphairy
Well on your way

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:23 am

yes Sammi I so sympathyse with you there I am a big fan of alphas too, I tend to find that no-matter how many I have I never really have the right ones that I need, or maybe psychologically I just use it as an excuse to get more......Paper though is my weakness at the moment ....I just can't walk past the stuff....I have to have it......

Last edited by Tina Head Lady on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lali Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:20 am

Let's see where to begin lurve rubons and chipboards especially the AC thickers they are a great price and I just can't get enough of them, PP just give it to me I am sure I could wall paper my house and them some affraid LOL
Lali
Lali
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2008-08-01

http://scrappingmad.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sheree Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:14 pm

mine would be anything chipboard... love the stuff and just cant get enough of it lol
sheree
sheree
Well on your way

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://sheree412.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:19 pm

yes chipboard is a huge weakness for me though I tend to find that I like to design my own....Like the lay-out that I did called My Life ...it's in the gallery the window's and tree are hand drawn....so I tend to get the sheets of 12x12 chipboard and just go from there.... But I have a huge container that probably has thousands of pieces of chipboard...lol....But hey lol I love he dimmensions it gives on a page
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappinjo Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:30 pm

i'm just starting to get right into my chipboard again, had a break there for a while but i've noticed i'm starting to use it again and i'm using alot more brads to!
scrappinjo
scrappinjo
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:16 pm

yes brads are and can be used in interesting ways...i like to use them as a finishing touch to things and on ready made embellishments....they add that extra dimmension to a page
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next