Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese Wispers!!!!!

+4
bumblebee
tam76
Lali
Arby
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chinese Wispers!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Chinese Wispers!!!!!

Post by Arby Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:02 pm

off to have a look.......
Arby
Arby
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:22 am

Thanks Lizzy, yours is stunning. cheers Have to make some time to do mine now...just might be a few days or so before I get it done. Ta
Buzzy xo santa
bumblebee
bumblebee
Well on your way

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:34 pm

no probs!!
lizzyc
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:21 am

Now don't all get your knickers in a knot! I haven't forgotten this...just haven't yet done anything about it!!! I'm doing lots of thinking about it though LOL. Hopefully sooooooooooon along with the other 2 challenge layouts I've still got to get done, AND all that helping out Santa...bollocks. Too much to do...WHEN IS IT ALLLLLL OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ???
Buzzy lol! santa
bumblebee
bumblebee
Well on your way

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:37 am

Knickers in a knot??? How when we are not wearing any!!! hehehehe
Arby
Arby
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:39 am

You speak for yourself Arby you wicked shameless wench!!! You might be knickerless but I have my lacy pantaloons on here to go with my corset and crinoline - all in black of course...LOL Knickerless Chinese Whispers...the mind boggles. Not something I can see taking off here in a hurry! But it IS XMAS and there IS GROG AVAILABLE ...hohoho lol! santa
bumblebee
bumblebee
Well on your way

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:02 pm

lol.....arby you would fit into north qld well ....our state dress up here is a sarong .....no bra or knickers ...only thongs sista ...and they are the rubber ones on your feet !!!.......

i think one night when i was caming to Lali ...she asked me if i was wearing any clothes ....cause i look naked when i have a sarong on and the cam ...lol

it often stirs a bit of sheet for DH when he is in his office and has me on cam while we are chatting and someone walks in ...they often say ...shit mate has your wife got clothes on ...lol
phatassphairy
phatassphairy
Well on your way

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:48 am

ROFLMAO!!! Is that right I will have to have a convo with you one day PAF!! Just so I can see too.... Sounds like we need to have a Knicker comp!! Buzzy with her 1900 number and PAF with her hippy attire and me with me my sensible cotton brief that comes only in white coz that is the sort of gal I am Sensible!!!! NOT
Arby
Arby
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:56 am

well i was going to be cheeky to my mum this year for Xmas ....she is always saying i am lucky .....and she loves bingo ...so i was going to find the biggest looking cotton tails i could find ....in white of course .....and i was going to get my pic laser ed on the front of them ....and she could then have a pair of lucky jocks ...but my hubby says thatn this is something a weirdo would do ......but he is not sure who would be the bigger weirdo ...the daughter who gives the mother a pair of jocks with her pic on them ...or the mother that would wear a pair of jocks with her daughters pic on it......and how would she explain this in hospital if she ever had and accident ...cause as sure as ducks nuts ...if she was going to have an accident it will be the day she has her lucky jocks on .......i just thought you would enjoy my thought ...so i did pass cause stepping out side my own humorous triangle ...it does sound a bit alligator inbreed really ...lol
phatassphairy
phatassphairy
Well on your way

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:26 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol! lol! lol!
lizzyc
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:40 am

phatassphairy wrote:well i was going to be cheeky to my mum this year for Xmas ....she is always saying i am lucky .....and she loves bingo ...so i was going to find the biggest looking cotton tails i could find ....in white of course .....and i was going to get my pic laser ed on the front of them ....and she could then have a pair of lucky jocks ...but my hubby says thatn this is something a weirdo would do ......but he is not sure who would be the bigger weirdo ...the daughter who gives the mother a pair of jocks with her pic on them ...or the mother that would wear a pair of jocks with her daughters pic on it......and how would she explain this in hospital if she ever had and accident ...cause as sure as ducks nuts ...if she was going to have an accident it will be the day she has her lucky jocks on .......i just thought you would enjoy my thought ...so i did pass cause stepping out side my own humorous triangle ...it does sound a bit alligator inbreed really ...lol

You so should have done that!! But maybe a bra with your face on each cup would be good too. Now that would make the hospital staff have a good laugh and maybe send the little white van with both you and your mum in the back off to the looney bin!! hehehe. When I was a lot younger i sent a pair of tiger print G-strings into a comp that said write your name and addy on the back of an envelope. But I wrote mine on the said jocks.. Never heard back. But I am sure they loved the fun!
Arby
Arby
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:17 pm

Helloooooooooooooo all. Having survived the Xmas war zone I'm back on board and ready to rumble. I hope everyone had a wonderful Xmas Day (and if you're still in recovery mode then you DEFINITELY DID!!! Very Happy )

As for those pesky Chinese Whisperers (who are frantically now screaming in my ear...."GET FLIPPING MOVING ON THIS..") I've made a slow and tentative start. Hopefully it will be completed before the revelry starts up tomorrow night and I'm too blotto to do anything on it! Otherwise, a New Year's Eve drunken layout might be just the thing.

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!
WOOHOO Buzzy xo cheers drunken cheers
bumblebee
bumblebee
Well on your way

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:07 am

haha lol! lol!
cant wait to see this one!!
lizzyc
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:31 am

Buzzy please don't make it too specky because i have to follow you and i don't want eveyone to be disappointed!! ha ha ha lol!
Kris
Kris
Getting There

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:37 am

oh kris you do fabulous layouts!! i am sure you will be fine!!
come on buzzy!! i am getting a bit impatient here!! i hope there was something you could use for your layout!!???
lizzyc
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:08 am

Yep sorry folks! Still going on it. I'll try to finish tonight and upload tomorrow! Been enjoying the scrap-break too much...but time to give myself the proverbial kick in the butt....
MoocherBuzzy xo Very Happy
bumblebee
bumblebee
Well on your way

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:14 pm

OK...I've F-I-N-A-L-L-Y finished the layout (everyone groannnnns! LOL)and with luck and sunshine in the morning for a pic I'll be uploading sometime tomorrow. Sorry for the delay everyone. I've kept it 'reasonably' simple Kris (for me anyway LOL) but there's enough for you to work with. Besides Kris, your layouts are gorgeous!
Buzzy-who-finally-got-the-butt-into-gear xo
cheers Very Happy

Last edited by bumblebee on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed wording to make more sense - d'oh!)
bumblebee
bumblebee
Well on your way

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:13 am

Morning all! The layout is up and running and I've given you lots to work with Kris....unfortunately this LO was not done while intoxicated - dammit! It would have been soooo much more interesting that way LOL. Thanks for the great inspiration Lizzy and HAPPY SCRAPPING Kris.
Buzzy xo Very Happy cheers
bumblebee
bumblebee
Well on your way

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:46 am

wow buzzy!! i have just had a looksie at your layout!! it is fantastic!! i love it all!! great work!! worth the wait... looks stunning!!
lizzyc
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Thanks heaps Lizzy (still blushing here lol) but think I got lucky on this one and I had a fabulous layout to follow for my inspiration! So you get lots of credit!
Buzzy xo Very Happy
bumblebee
bumblebee
Well on your way

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:25 am

oh we cant help it if we are all so talented!!! lol! lol! lol!
great layouts all round!!
lizzyc
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:15 am

Gee Buzzy what about my LO... Is that inspirational?? Boohoo I am sad now!! lol!
Arby
Arby
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:55 am

Well Lizzy had to get her wonderful inspiration from SOMEWHERE didn't she? LOL So YOURS was the best inspiration to begin with. (Amy and Nisha are beautifully photogenic too!) You know you're a STAR Arby shining brightly in the twinkling scrap universe! Very Happy
Buzzy xo
bumblebee
bumblebee
Well on your way

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:49 am

Oh Buzzy you say the sweetest things... Must be all that reading you are doing!! Well Kris if you drop in it is your turn!!
Arby
Arby
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:45 pm

Yep I know it is my turn... We have had the dreaded Gastro bug going through our house at the moment, but i'll get to it very soon.. I promise!!
Kris
Kris
Getting There

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum