Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do photo swaps or circle journals ever happen here?

4 posters

:: Swaps

Go down

do photo swaps or circle journals ever happen here? Empty do photo swaps or circle journals ever happen here?

Post by lis782 Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:45 am

im currently part of 2 circle journals which are quiet interesting i love seeing how different people take each topic and how different the pages look, i've heard of photo swaps where you swap photos and journaling then get a page done by someone else their way, just wondering if these happen here at all
lis782
lis782
Just Learning

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

do photo swaps or circle journals ever happen here? Empty Re: do photo swaps or circle journals ever happen here?

Post by bumblebee Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:07 am

Hi Lisa, I haven't been here long enough to know if anyone here has done this. Maybe someone can answer this for you who has been here longer.
Cheers,
bumblebee
bumblebee
Well on your way

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

do photo swaps or circle journals ever happen here? Empty Re: do photo swaps or circle journals ever happen here?

Post by lizzyc Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:08 pm

dont think there has been a photo swap... at the moment it feels like things have stalled a bit as far as the challenges go...
lizzyc
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:41 am

Buzzy and I have done a private photo swap and it worked out OK. So maybe you could get somone to do it with you!!
Arby
Arby
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:19 am

They're gorgeous photos too Arby and I'm STILL working on some LOL - ongoing process... Very Happy
bumblebee
bumblebee
Well on your way

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down