Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted weekend away!!

4 posters

Go down

Wanted weekend away!! Empty Wanted weekend away!!

Post by Arby Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:53 am

Good Morning Ladies. I was going to go away for the weekend and go visit Buzzy but she seems to be busy going away with her little Buzzets.... So I am looking for an alternative weekend away. I can offer you nothing but my lousy company and a bad attitude. I will look through your scrap stash and try to pinch what ever takes my fancy. So who wants me??
I am desperate to go away from this place I call home.... Does anyone else every get the urge to run away??
Arby
Arby
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Wanted weekend away!! Empty Re: Wanted weekend away!!

Post by lizzyc Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:09 am

oh heck yeah!!! but i would have to have at least a ute, so my stash can come with me!!hahaha!! at least if i park in the bush for a sleep i can sleep on top of my papers and wrap myself in my ribbons and coat myself in my glue and rub myself with my rub ons!!! oh am i a scrapo sicko or what!!?????
lizzyc
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:17 am

Heya Arby...the ring-in (Jess's bf) can't make it for the coast trip so if you can get here you can come down to the beach with us for a few nights. That would be awesome! You'd have to be here by the 22nd though! Fancy 3 nights down at beautiful Barlings Beach Tomakin on the NSW south coast: mozzies, snakes, lizards, beer-swillin' tourists, not much to do besides relax, have endless walks/swims at the beach, dips in the pool and a good time with bored and noisy kids! You can squeeze into the back seat with the Fungus! Woohoo! Pack your bikini, floaties and zinc cream!
Buzzy xo Very Happy cheers sunny
bumblebee
bumblebee
Well on your way

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:49 am

I swim naked.... NOT Sorry but I wonder if Jess might forget I was not Tim and want a cuddle?? hehe... Now I am thinking of getting on a plane to Bali and gatecrashing Amy's holiday... Bet my Mum would love that. And Lizzy I thought for a moment you were offering me a camping trip with scrap stuff supplied?? hehe
Arby
Arby
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by phatassphairy Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:54 am

arby .....i dare ya to jump on a plane and come visit me ......we could have a scrap -o-holic B'N'B session ...by that i mean ...srcap, alcohol, bitch 'n' binge.

the offer is there sweetie ...dare ya !!!
phatassphairy
phatassphairy
Well on your way

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arby Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:34 am

OK I am on a plane and waving out the window!!! Can you see me? Hey don't dare me.... I might just do it!! hehe
Arby
Arby
You Know your stuff

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzyc Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:37 pm

go on arby you know you want to!!hehehehehe!!! just remember your camera and get some scrappin good photo's!!
lizzyc
lizzyc
You Know your stuff

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down