Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Favourite Photographs. Please upload yours too

3 posters

Go down

My Favourite Photographs.  Please upload yours too Empty My Favourite Photographs. Please upload yours too

Post by CreativeMe68 Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:05 pm

Hi everyone, Just want to let you all know that Tina started a Favourite Photograph gallery and that I have uploaded a few of my prize winning photos into there. The photos of the photos are taken with my lil digital so sorry for the camera flash and the quality. Please join me and adding your Fav Photos of anything and everything. Most of these photos were taken on my Pentax 35mm SLR camera MZ-60. I have 2 digital cameras and like using them for just everyday photos but love using my SLR. I always get such crisp photos with it. I would love to upgrade my SLR but still haven't worked out all the features on it yet so I figure until I do that I shouldn't upgrade. Hope you like my photos and thanks for looking. Off to take some photos of my dd tonight as it is her 17th birthday. Cheers Sharon
CreativeMe68
CreativeMe68
Just Learning

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-13

http://creativeme68sharondalton.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

My Favourite Photographs.  Please upload yours too Empty Re: My Favourite Photographs. Please upload yours too

Post by Tina Head Lady Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:00 pm

Hi Sharon
I just had a look and wow their some absolute stunner photo's their...just amazing...I love that one with the girl you had staying with you in it, the back ground is amazing , also the photo after it...just amazing photography skills their...no wander you have won so many awards..
Congratulations
Tina
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-07-11

https://cddoodles.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Favourite Photographs.  Please upload yours too Empty Re: My Favourite Photographs. Please upload yours too

Post by scrappin4joy Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:51 pm

Some beautiful photos there Sharon....love the water reflection ones.....I'll have to go searching for some of mine....not that I've entered any...congrats on your placings
scrappin4joy
scrappin4joy
Just Learning

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by CreativeMe68 Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Thanks girls for your comments, I want to add a couple more but don't know if there is enough space for them yet? These are ones that I want to enter this year into our show.
I love taking photos with my 3 cameras but I just hate how the digi's don't seem to work properly inside with the fluro lights.....any hints????
CreativeMe68
CreativeMe68
Just Learning

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappin4joy Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:33 pm

I've just added 2 pics.....I have 2 Fuji finepix digital cameras...the S3000 and the S5700....learnt on them both...now the proud owner of a Canon EOS 400D....I've got the 18-75mm and 85-300mm lenses as well as an external flash....still playing with this one...I've not had much time to play with it since I got it 3 weeks ago.....Ummmm inside lighting tips.....on my Fuji's I used to love shooting on the sports mode with flash....sometimes a bit harsh...but there are settings where you can change the light....allows you to select incandescent or fluro settings.....the other thing would be adjusting the ISO settings...apparently the higher the better for indoors....but does make for a grainier finish....not mastered this one just yet....we'll play and compare notes....LOL
scrappin4joy
scrappin4joy
Just Learning

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:46 pm

Geez you people take some really beautiful photo's, I tend to like taking photo's of people, but I do have a few nature shots I'll chuck them in now I think..
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CreativeMe68 Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:26 am

Had fun taking the fog photos in my jim jams early yesterday morning and I got some great shots wouldn't have been nice if someone had of driven past us out on the dirt road. I didn't even brush my hair, all I was worried about was whether I would get some decents photos. I was very happy with the ones that I took.

Love your photos of the butterfly Tina and Heather I think I need to take a few lessons from you! Most of my photos are taken on the auto setting! I want to join a photographic club but nothing like that in Collinsville.
CreativeMe68
CreativeMe68
Just Learning

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Head Lady Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:07 pm

You can go on-line a do courses about photography...or like wise you might also want to look into do an at home course and stuff. The opportunities are out there...you never know. I really like the spider web photo's they are amazing things spider webs they have always facinated me.
Tina Head Lady
Tina Head Lady
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down